Head of Client Developmentin Alcove Jobs, Care Technology Advisor section
Role Title: Head of Client Development
Reporting to: CEO
Contract Length: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours Mon to Fri
Location: Colchester HQ
As a transforming and ever-changing business, Alcove are already very proud of the services we provide and as such believe we are the market leader in data led, digital connected care technology in the UK – and we are scaling rapidly.
As we continue our successful growth journey, we are looking for an exceptional leader to join us in a newly created Head of Client Development position.
You’ll be interfacing with a talented team who provide the highest quality care technology operational and technical services, as well as be part of a hugely ambitious management team that is making a massive impact on the future of social care technology in the UK, and globally.
This is an exciting new opportunity to express yourself, grow our £multi million annual revenue and lead our highly successful brand into the future. Here, your work will be life-changing, as you help us to deliver industry leading care technology services, so our clients can live the best life they can.
You will be a true leader who enables and collaborates with colleagues to watch them grow and develop both strategically and operationally. You will challenge the ‘how’ and ‘why’ to continually improve our ways of working.
As Head of Client Development you will be the Chief Architect of how we win and retain Customers.
You will own Client development, business development, customer, driving our social impact – acting as a lever to grow the whole company in its current successful client base to move fast, be creative, and achieve more than we thought was possible.
Lots of this role will be on you to define. We are looking for an experience, tenacity and sharing our vision to develop the UK’s market leading care technology services provider to come in with fresh eyes and take us forward.
We are looking for a confident, open leader, with the experience to know it is all about creating the environment around you for others to achieve greatness. It is not essential to understand our sector, but it will help.
Very important: This is a role that requires hands on delivery and execution of tasks and wouldn’t be suitable for someone used to overseeing, managing and directing only. You will additionally be a proven strategic ‘doer’ who can help not only formulate but deliver our long term goals against our 3 year plan.
You will have specific responsibility for:
- Business Development - You’ll be instrumental in driving our mission forward into our bids, write and execute quality content and report into the CEO - ensuring that our pipeline works brilliantly and delighting our current and new customers and ensuring that internal BD KPI’s are met
- Our Client development process – proactively designing and running a fantastic client development process suggesting ways to improve customer satisfaction and performance, and create new opportunities
- Achieving our Business Development, financial and operational objectives
- Not Essential – but, if needed - Contract Directorship for some of our larger contracts implementing & driving operational, KPI and P&L performance
- Ensuring Process and Practice is robust and in alignment with best practice (ISO9001)
The ‘must-haves’ - someone with experience of:
- Client development - from contract win to execution - in a high-growth company. This is a ‘roll your sleeves up’ role though, requiring an absolutely hands on approach.
- Decisive and inspirational Client management skills, alongside the execution of rapidly changing day to day tasks and priorities
- Commercial and contractual knowledge and ability
- TECS experience a must – this is not a role for those whom do not understand the incoming transition from analogue to digital
What you should bring to Alcove:
- You should LOVE and be an ambassador of data driven change in a very mature TEC industry, we cannot express this enough
- An impressive track record of success
- Extensive experience of managing the delivery of high-quality services while ensuring client development
- The ability to confidently lead and grow teams, and to inspire everyone around you
- The drive to influence decision making and continually improve performance
- Able to listen, consider and get things done
- Excellent financial business acumen and strong planning, organisation, and communication skills
- Resilience, innovation and the credibility to manage positive change
Interested applicants please send your CV & covering letter to - email@example.com