Role Title: Customer Service & Data Analyst (“CSA”)
Reporting to: Team Leader Suffolk
Contract Length: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Mon to Fri
Required: Full Driving Licence and access to vehicle
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Suffolk / Essex area
Alcove - Help us keep elderly and vulnerable people safer and better connected by using digital technology
Alcove (www.youralcove.com) is a market leader in assisted care assisted technology that is disrupting social care by embracing technology and using connected, smart technologies to keep elderly and vulnerable people safe and better connected whilst allowing them to remain independent in their home. By installing sensor-based technologies within individuals’ homes, the health and well-being of vulnerable residents can be better monitored remotely, leading to potential problems being identified earlier.
We specialise in delivering connected care technology for local authorities, the NHS, housing associations and sheltered accommodation providers across the country. We are the market leader in data led, digital connected care technology in the UK and are scaling rapidly in the country.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join us as our Customer Service & Data Analyst and play a key role in delivering our exciting technology roll-out in the Suffolk area. As our Customer Service & Data Analyst, you will have two roles: firstly, you will be the first point-of-contact and work closely with our customers, their family members, local authorities, social workers, care workers and help them set-up and operate our technology solution. Secondly, you will help us analyse our customer data across our different platforms, data sources and portals to provide feedback on how our customers can better use their devices and increase engagement on our devices.
1) Speak to social workers and our referring partners, Local Authorities and NHS to conduct a customised needs outcomes-based telephone assessment to recommend how our technology can help their clients. This will be conducted with professional support.
2) Book technology installations at client’s home, ensuring you collect sufficient information for a successful install
3) Responsible for ensuring our customers use their devices, identifying which devices are not being used and develop the solution required to get them used by our clients
4) Monitor how our devices are being used and track utilization patterns
5) Work with our emergency monitoring and response call centre partners to ensure our devices are correctly connected and assigned to their centre
6) Analyse data sources across our portals and systems, exporting data to categorise customer outcomes
7) From data source identify customer trends escalating them to our tech and field teams as required
8) Manage enquiries, ensuring faulty equipment is reported making arrangements for or repair to minimise the risk.
9) Address any escalated customer issues and resolve effectively
10) Manage inbound and outbound contact to customers and family and friends of customers to ensure that they are set up on the configuration of Alcove products
11) Use the Alcove CRM system to record interactions with customers
12) Suggest improvements to customer service procedures, polices and standards based on the customer journey / experience
13) Creating customer profiles and assigning to devices and the Alcove Eco system
14) Providing technical support for customers ranging from user support through to fault resolution
15) Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
Essential Skills :
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills – advanced Excel (you know how to use tools to summarise and analyse data)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you can build rapport with people easily and are a good listener
- An interest in technology and how it can be used to keep elderly and vulnerable people better connected and safe
- You have a solid background working in both administration and customer service/care
- You are a strong team player, are flexible approach and have good communication skills
- Good level of general education to GCSE or similar (as a guide 4 GSCE’s A*-C)
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and categorise based on information provided and using sound judgement
- Effective written skills
- Effective organisation and time management skills. Organised and diligent. Self-starter.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; Word and PowerPoint
- Experience (personal, paid or voluntary) of working with disabled adults and older people
- Knowledge of technology and a passion for it
- Knowledge and experience of working with Healthcare Professionals
- Experience of working with a range of partner organisations
- Experience within a community setting
- Experience of working in a challenging and emotional environment, dealing with clients/families that may be recently bereaved, be at end of life, have learning disabilities or needing equipment to help rehabilitate.
Interested applicants please send your CV & covering letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org