Team Alcove is delighted to announce that we won the Smart Tech category at the Digital Agenda Impact Awards this week!
Now in their second year, the Impact Awards celebrate business, government and non-profit organisations that strive to use digital innovations for positive social or environmental change.
At the awards ceremony this Wednesday, 300 innovators, investors, policymakers, academics and more congregated at East London's Oval Space to honour the achievements of tech-for-good nominees across 12 different categories:
- Education (Sponsored by Barclays)
- Employment & skills (Sponsored by BCS)
- Heath (Sponsored by Reason Digital)
- Sharing & communities (Sponsored by Sharemrkt/The People Who Share)
- Cities (Sponsored by HereEast)
- Climate (Sponsored by The Planet Mark)
- Smart (Sponsored by Nominet Trust)
- Sustainable living (Sponsored by Gone for Good)
- Business transformation (Sponsored by Opencast Software)
- Financial inclusion (Sponsored by Impact Reporting)
- Investment (Sponsored by ClearlySo)
- Social and economic transformation (Sponsored by Us Ai)
We were absolutely thrilled to accept an award in the Smart category, which recognises enterprises that use connected devices to make urban and rural living easier, offering greater mobility and enabling people to communicate with ease.
Thank you to the Digital Agenda Impact Awards for their fantastic support and recognition, and congratulations to all the inspirational winners and nominees working to use technology as a force for good!